House Calls for Pets is a mobile Veterinary Practice that comes to you, providing Veterinary & Euthanasia Services for your pet in your Melbourne home.
Consultations can be made Monday to Friday 9am until 5pm and Saturday 9am until 3pm.
Any other times are subject to availability : contact 0400 228 926 for further details.
Dr. Michael Elek BVSc MRCVS
Dr. Michael Elek grew up in Melbourne and graduated from Melbourne University in 1994 as a Bachelor of Veterinary Science.
Dr. Michael is experienced in both large and small animal practice. He has extensive experience in medical, emergency and surgical procedures.
He began his career in a rural practice in country Victoria – Alexandra, before moving to the UK. After gaining membership into the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons, he practiced in a small animal clinic in Chesterfield before returning home to Melbourne.
- Euthanasia Service
- Health Certiﬁcates
- Worming and Heartworm
- Flea Control
- Preventative Care
- Diagnostic Service
- Nutritional Advice
- Hospice Care
- Surgical and Specialist Referrals
- Pets remain relaxed in their own home
- Convenience – appointments can be made to suit you
- Saves time – no waiting or traveling to the vet clinic
- Great for pets that suffer from travel sickness
- Simpler alternative for annual vaccinations if you have more than one pet
- Pensioner Discounts
- Pricing at Clinic Rates**pricing subject to change